There are several steps which can be taken to relieve its symptoms before learning to cure herpes. In addition to this, you can even enhance your immune system so you can stay comfortable. Using the cure for herpes and keeping a healthy lifestyle will keep you free from this deadly virus.
Herpes is an infection which commonly affects the mouth, eyes, genitals, skin, and anal areas. Sores immediately develop around the affected part. Before these sores heal, they turn into painful and itchy blisters. The herpes simplex virus can spread by means of sexual contact, kissing, touching the sore area as well as sharing a cigarette or a drinking glass.
Before you go any further I’d like to present an awesome discovery I’ve found.. it’s Emilys unique herpes treatment method which works for every single person who applies it like a tireless machine.. I don’t get anything for telling you about it, but I just want to help you out!
Simple Herpes Cure which can be Done at Home
1. Tea bags – Black tea or Camellia sinensis is packed with tannins that have the right antiviral effects. Bring the tea to a boil, allow it to cool, put the warm tea bag on the sore, and leave it for five minutes. Repeat the same procedure twice or thrice a day.
2. Cold therapy – Applying cold pack to the affected area decreases inflammation. It can also decrease the impact of the sore and inhibit the virus. Cold packs come in the form of ice, gel, or frozen vegetables. It’s best to use a cloth to cover the cold pack before you apply the same to your skin. This will prevent ice burns.
3. Manuka or Medicinal honey – Manuka has lots of medicinal effects. It’s both antiviral and antibacterial so applying this item to the affected area will accelerate healing. Studies show that Manuka boosts the healing process for herpes simplex lesions.
4. Domeboro powder – This powder can be transformed into an astringent solution. When you use it as a wet compress or dressing, it will cool, soothe, and cleanse inflamed and irritated skin. Simply mix 1 packet of water and 1 pack of domeboro powder, soak a piece of gauze or cloth in the mixture, and apply the same to the sore.
5. Baking Soda – When applied to the sore, baking soda can relive itching. It can also dry out the affected area. Simply get a piece of gauze or a cotton ball, dip it in water, coat it with baking soda, then apply to the sore. Avoiding contamination is essential so you should not re-dip the used gauze or cotton into the soda box. Use another set of cotton, if needed.
6. Cornstarch – Cornstarch has several uses: it reduces chafing, absorbs excess moisture, relieves itching, and dries out herpes sores. Just apply cornstarch to your skin.
7. Aloe Vera Gel – This item is known to effectively sooth itching. It can heal the skin after the deadly herpes outbreak. The redness and tenderness that remain after the scab and sore have disappeared will also be treated. You can apply aloe vera gel to all parts of your body, which include delicate skin parts and mucous membranes. For those who are using a fresh aloe vera plant, you should first trim the sharp edge, cut a chunk, and rub the inner part of the plant on the sore. On the other hand, if you’re using a pack of gel or cream, simply apply the same to the sore. You may also chill the aloe vera prior to applying the same. This will certainly soothe the pain and skin irritation.
8. Essential Oil – These items have restorative and healing properties. If your skin is raw, red or damaged right after the herpes outbreak, it’s important that you start applying jojoba, rose hip, vitamin E, hypericum essential oil or calendula. For better effect, apply essential oil twice daily.
9. Epsom Salts: Taking the Epsom salt bath is considered as one of the best and most effective home treatments for herpes. The salt can sooth, cleanse, and dry sores. It can also relieve itching and discomfort.
10. Peppermint and chamomile herbal tea – These herbs have the right component which can soothe the body and relieve fever and pain.
Some people take simple analgesics to ease the pain. You can easily purchase over-the-counter pain relievers or analgesics like ibuprofen, aspirin, or acetaminophen in order to relieve the herpes symptoms.
Wearing tight clothes and undergarments is not advisable. Use loose clothing so as to avoid chafing. The right garments will increase comfort, and allow faster healing of herpes-related sore. As much as possible, avoid using clothes that are made of nylon or synthetic items; choose cotton fabric. Rapid relief can also be experienced when you use a hair dryer, but it should be switched to the “cool” setting. The painful sores will immediately be relieved, and you’ll soon feel comfortable.
Painful urination often occurs in people who are afflicted with the herpes simplex virus. Try the following remedies:
- Urinate in the shower where there’s cool running water. This will relieve the discomfort that you’re experiencing.
- Wear latex gloves and cover the sore with your hand. Take note that the sting which comes from the urine aggravates the pain. Covering the sore will prevent the urine from getting in contact with the affected part.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of fluids since this will dilute the urine and decrease the pain that’s caused by the sores.
The cure for herpes can be achieved with this package, also when you eat the right meal, the symptoms will certainly be decreased. In this line, avoid the following types of food items which can aggravate the pain and discomfort that you’re constantly feeling:
- Food that contains too much arginine like chocolate, protein, and nuts. You should eat food items that balance arginine with lysine such as avocado, mango, tomato, apple, and beets.
- Food with artificial sweeteners like aspartame, sucralose and saccharin. Consume citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables since these items are good your skin.
- White bread should be avoided. Try replacing it with whole-grain bread.
- White refined sugar is not recommended. You should use natural sweeteners like stevia or agave.
- Food items that are packed with soda, caffeine and alcohol are not good for people with herpes.
The herpes cure will work for you
The great minds in the world of medicine haven’t discovered the finest treatment that can eradicate the herpes simplex virus. Hence, it’s best to follow these natural methods of relieving the symptoms of herpes.